Thursday, 8 October 2015

Here's my review on Goodreads about Carol Ervin's book, The Girl on the Mountain The Girl on the MountainThe Girl on the Mountain by Carol Ervin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. People are saying that nothing happens, but I think it's a snapshot of that time and to expect an all bells and whistles type novel is unrealistic. I found it easy to read, a unique style, concise and snappy. I loved the rich detail of those times and the unredictability of the plot. It does tend to shift rather quickly from one moment to the next which can leave you wondering what's going inbetween, but other than that, I really enjoyed this book. I'm currently reading the second one and I'm hoping those nasty Donnelly boys get some payback.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment